Saturday, July 16, 2011

Family makes this world go round.

I've spent the last two days with my little Sister. I'm trying to get as much time in with my siblings and my parents before I take off for the next 8 months. My Sister and Brother are growing so fast, they are both almost in high school! That's so weird to me because I look at them and see is the babies I grew up around. I'm actually going to spend sometime with my Mom on Monday, which will be nice because we really haven't had too much me and her time. 


We are down to two days before we leave for Maine. It is coming up so fast and my anxiety is starting to spike. I haven't been taking my Xanax because i'm scared to run out! The last thing I need is to run out while i'm away and not have any for the fly back and to Texas. For now I just sit with the anxiety. Everything in the house is pretty much done. My Sister and I cleaned the walls that hadn't been done quite yet. All that is really left is the yard but I figure we will do that when we get back from Maine. I'll have to take a picture of my beautiful weed garden...and no, not the weed that you smoke. I'm telling you the weeds in there are OUT OF CONTROL! I think once it hit a certain point, I just didn't care anymore and it started to become a joke of how bad can it really get. Its whatever though, once I clean it out for the last time i'll never have to worry about it again. Thank God. 


That's about all that's going on with me atm. Boring I know but moving IS boring! 


Ta-Ta for now!
-Nay

No comments:

Post a Comment