Wednesday, July 13, 2011

My Heart.

Taylor Andrew. 9 1/2 months old and already starting to stand on his own. I swear I still look at him and see my tiny little boy. But he is getting so big and is full speed ahead. He does his best just to keep up with his big Brother and you can tell he loves him so very much. Its great because after having such a picky eater in Noah, now we have a baby that will literally eat ANYTHING you hand him. hahaha He is my little chunky boy. I've called him Roo-Roo or Rooster from day one and the story behind it is funny. When I use to breast feed, Taylor use to Root at EVERYTHING, even when he wasn't hungry. So I starting saying "Always Root Rooting", then turned into Roo Roo, and eventually landed at Rooster. I'm so amazed by him everyday and I'm just beyond blessed to have my handsome little sweetie.


I woke up this morning to find my adorable Noah laying beside me. He doesn't make it a habit to climb in bed with me. So, the few times that he does I love to cuddle with him. He is getting to be such a big boy and he has the sweetest little personality. Everywhere we go he says "Hi" to everyone. He is learning so much everyday that he blows me away sometimes. I love that he is a Mama's boy too. Its always so nice to feel needed even though he can be really independent with a lot of things.  2 1/2 already and its come too fast. Please slow down, your still Mama's baby.


Man, you never know how much your heart can really love until you have kids. People can try and describe it all the want but you never really know until you feel it for yourself. That cry we heard the first time with Noah is something I can never explain but I felt pure joy. It was amazing with Taylor too don't get me wrong. Becoming a Mom has been the most rewarding thing in my whole life. I can never ever imagine my life without then and I pray to God that I will never have too. My boys are my everything, they are my heart.


As the day comes to a close, I get ready for bed to look over and see my oldest baby boy, sleeping so peaceful. Thank you God for these precious gifts you gave to me. Thank you isn't even enough for how blessed I am by my boys everyday. I worry about them everyday and I pray for their safety everyday. 


Noah & Taylor,
You are Mama's entire world and you always will be. I will love you unconditionally as I have from the first moment I laid eyes on you, for your whole lives and beyond. I will always be here for you and will hold you at any age. Because you are my heart and everything that it stands for. I'm so blessed that you were put into my life and I wouldn't change a thing in the world. 

Love, Mama

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful post. Whew ... I need a beach towel for the tears. What makes this mama so joyed is you being such a wonderful wife and mama :) And you are most certainly a wonderful daughter and I'm proud of you!

    ReplyDelete