Friday, August 5, 2011

Two Steps forward, no steps back.


Things are really starting to get back into routine and i'm thankful! Taylor is back to taking his normal naps in the day, Noah isn't so confused, and i'm actually doing great on my start to eating healthier. My Father-In-Law is in route to NC to drive my car here to TX. I still can't fathom someone doing something so amazing for me and my kids. I'm beyond thankful for the family God has blessed me with. 

My poor Husband had a really bad dream last night. It was about him trying to talk to Noah but Noah couldn't see him or hear him. That breaks my heart because I know how much it is killing him that Noah is taking this separation so hard. Noah has been crying for Kev almost everyday so far. When that happens I just show him pictures of Kev and tell him that Daddy loves and misses him. Now when we Skype with Kev, Noah says "I miss you". Its soo freaking sweet. 


Its been hard getting settled here in Texas, just because I've felt a bit out of place. I don't want to be in the way or over step my boundaries. But its starting to feel better already, so i'm thankful for that. I'm ready to get back into the gym! I miss the feeling of accomplishment and I can't wait to look smokin' when Kev gets home ;). As for tonight, I'm hanging out at the house just me and my boys. We are going to watch the Phineas and Ferb movie <3.

Ta-Ta for Now!
-Nay

2 comments:

  1. I am so sorry it's been hard for you. I can't imagine going through a deployment with Jeremiah. Rob's been gone a month now and it's been crazy around here. Jeremiah has recently gotten a new attitude...likes to hit me now. It's been tough, but knowing that Rob "should" be here tomorrow helps. Rob missed Jeremiah's birthday and will miss most of our anniversar, which is tomorow. Please know that I am here for you if you need me! I hope this goes by fast for you!
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sorry the Noah is having a hard time! I am sure it will get better! I hope everything goes well for all of you while Kev is away! I wish you guys nothing but the best! Love you!

    T

    ReplyDelete