Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Welcome to Texas...Goodbye Hubby =(

Well we are officially in San Antonio, TX and getting settled in. I've already started cleaning the house as though it were my own but it doesn't quite feel like home. Last night was hard. I woke up in the middle of the night and forgot where I was, then I realized that I'm really far away from Kevin. The deployment and separation has set in and it sucks. That also means its time to start my diet and get to my goal before he gets home. Goal 120lbs. Current 150lbs. I know I can do it and I will.


I opened our suitcase this morning to find two sweet cards from my husband. They made me tear up a bit because they were just so thoughtful. I'm going to miss that man so much but I know having his family around me everyday will help. I can't help but kinda feel like the air has been sucked out of me. I know it will get better with time and Skype will be my new best friend.


He is my love, my heart, and my life. I love you baby and I will miss you SO terribly.







Here's to day one.


Ta-Ta for now!
-Nay

No comments:

Post a Comment