Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Hop, Skip, and Holy Crap its almost here!

I think Kev and I had a very big reality check today, when we looked at the calendar and realized that this trip to Maine is literally right around the corner. We have kinda been dragging our feet on packing up the little stuff. It gets frustrating because its all so random. Not random enough to just throw in the trash, though I wish it were, but it has to go somewhere. I guess i'll just have to make a box and label it "Random Crap". Its funny how excited we were to move into this house and have outside closets and an attic. Now we are kicking ourselves in the butt! The more space equals way more crap to be packed and stored away. So, once we think we are reaching the end, Kev goes "OH CRAP! The outside closet in the backyard still has stuff in it!" *sigh* But we are getting there slowly but surely.


Tomorrow is packing the washer, dryer, and deep freezer into the storage unit. Hence, my day consisting of doing all and any laundry around the house. I know we will end up having more before we leave but I'm blessed with a neighbor that is totally down with me doing laundry there if need be. It cracks me up, my neighbor and I started off really disliking each other. We even got in a pretty heated argument a long while back. Its a long story and really not worth telling...lol. I think what it boiled down to, is that we are sooo much alike that we had to bud heads. We are both really strong personalities but at the end of it all I got a pretty great friend out of it =].


I guess i'll get back to my garbage reality tv on Hulu while I wait for the laundry to finish up!


Ta-Ta for now!
-Nay

No comments:

Post a Comment