Monday, July 11, 2011

If I only had a brain.

Can someone explain to me why it is that everything you do as a spouse while your husband ISN'T deployed is so hard??? It seems that ANYTHING I need to request or anything I need to do can't be done without him. Example: I called the Airmen Family Readiness group today to ask about getting help from the AFAS to get my wisdom teeth taken out asap. I'm still in so much pain, that eating and sleeping are very difficult. I finally get someone on the phone to ask about it the assistance and this guy starts talking to me like I'm retarded. " Are you the Active Duty Member? NO????? Where is he? Well I need to be talking to him NOT you!" One, he was being an ass and two do I suddenly lose my mind when my husband is home? Like, when he deploys, do I magically become competent enough to take care of things myself. As if him being here makes me stupid! The housing office did that crap to me too the other day. I called to reschedule the date for them to come inspect the house. She treated me like dirt too. I hate it! I have a lot of choice words about it but I've decided to take the high road....on this blog anyways. In my mind is a WHOLE other story. LOL The crazy thing is that even if he does call about something I need done, he ends up handing me the phone anyways. I TAKE CARE OF EVERYTHING. I'm sure that goes for a majority of military families. I deal with our finances, health care, or other big decision making. Why do they ALWAYS assume the man makes the decisions? HELLO IGNORANT ASS! Its 2011....wake up.


End Rant.


Ta-freakin-Ta for now!
-Nay

No comments:

Post a Comment