Saturday, July 9, 2011

Memories we make...

Okay, so my plans to clean the house and pack more kinda fell through. But I'm glad they did.
We started at Olive Garden...starting to notice its one of my favorite restaurants yet? 

Next destination was a cool place called Jumpin' Beans. It is basically a HUGE inflated playground with slides and ladders. Noah had a blast on it but there were three little girls that kept running him over poor baby. LOL I think the one thing I really got a kick out of, was watching as new Dad's would get into the bouncy playground and just stand there. Like you could just see it in their eyes, they wanted to just go to town on that thing just like the kids. Slowly but surely you would see him start to loosen up and give a little bouncy. Then the next time I look there is Kev and a few other Dads jumping right along with the kids. Its just fun to see the kid come out in people you don't expect to see it from.



We arrive at Triangle Mall to find this fun little Car/Cart to ride in. You usually have to pay $6 just to rent one of these things, so we felt pretty lucky to have it for free dollars. It cracks me up because Taylor totally sat in it the ENTIRE time with no complaints. Not normal for him. He is getting so big and not needing me as much. I haven't decided if that makes me sad or proud yet...we will go with bittersweet. They were so cute riding through the mall. People would just smile at them or tell us they we're adorable. My response? "I know." haha Nahh, just kidding but they did look so cute.



Of all things, we found a train riding around the mall. Noah just HAD to have a ride and I think Kev really enjoyed it too =]. I really love that Noah has taken so fondly to trains. My Great Grand Daddy loved them and I was really close to him. I lost him a few years back and it broke my heart. You know that one family member that just gets you? He was that person for me. Tomorrow is actually his birthday. Happy Heavenly birthday Ydaddy, not a day goes by that I don't miss you. 



After all the fun and excitement, Noah was OUT! 



At the end of the day we probably spent a little too much money but honestly, the memories we are making are worth it. With Daddy heading out soon, the babies and I really need these good times with him. I know he definitely appreciated it. I love my little family and the good times we have. <3

Ta-Ta for now.
-Nay

No comments:

Post a Comment