Friday, July 8, 2011

Life, it can be so unfair.

My heart aches for a friend of mine today. I pray and I pray that God just let her catch a break. All I can feel, is that my prayers are getting the busy signal because more and more crap piles on her. It isn't a situation where I can see where the point is in God's plan because she doesn't deserve what she is going through. I know its not my place to ever question God and I should probably just "shut up and color". Its just so hard not to wonder why.


We are deep in the process of packing everything into storage and sorting through the piles of "what the hell?" and "where do you go?". The vacation to Maine is about two weeks away and it can't come fast enough. To catch you up briefly, my husband is going to be deployed for 6 months and during that time i'll be staying near my In-Laws in Texas. Before the move to Texas, there is a family reunion in Maine for a week. Well, its suppose to be for two weeks but I can only handle one week with a large crowd of people I don't know before my anxiety kills me. I have issues. Shoot, who the hell doesn't. My issues consist of an anxiety disorder and ADD. Can I just tell you how bad a combination that is? I've been off my med's since before I had my first son but luckily the clinic squeezed me in this week for a refill. I can't even imagine doing a flight to Maine, a family reunion, a flight back, and a flight to Texas without med's. I'm pretty sure someone would have me committed!


Now you will understand why most of my blogs will be scattered and unstructured. If that's what you use to, then you've come to the wrong place. Just sayin'. lol


Ta-ta for now!
-Nay

2 comments:

  1. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SEXRgkW8oh8&feature=related Song for your friend and you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love your blog its awesome! and thank you for your prayers <3
    my heart is a bit lighter today knowing that some one who has never met me shows me so much love <3

    ReplyDelete