Saturday, July 9, 2011

Oh! For TOOTH sake!

So, I was up a majority of the night with a toothache from hell. My "wisdom" teeth are coming in and there is ZERO room for them. That begs the question...Why do they call them wisdom teeth?? They don't make me any smarter, if anything they make me dumber and more forgetful then I already am because they hurt so damn bad! I've been needing to get them all taken out for years but the military dental plan doesn't cover extractions. Which means i'd be forking over $2000 or more...and I don't have that. Until I can afford it, i'll continue looking like a deformed chipmunk and keep taking the LoraTab the dentist threw me to, "Hold me over." Also, I've been putting Anbesol on the "area" that hurts. Which in turn makes my whole left side of my mouth numb and I start to drool like my 9 month old. Now I understand why he chews on everything and anything, just to get some relief. Could you imagine me gnawing on a shoe as my husband comes home? BAHAHA Sorry hunnie, just trying to get relief from these damn teeth! 

Plan of attack for this lovey Saturday? I know the husband wants to get a start fixing holes in the wall and sand off the paintings he did on Noah's walls. Makes me kinda sad but at the same time i'm so ready to be done with this house. I guess its the Military brat in me that is just all about moving. Once the word is put in and its time to go...LET'S GO! So far this morning I've cut baby finger/toe nails and changed "unpleasant" diapers. I'd say that is a good start....

Ta-Ta for now!
-Nay

2 comments:

  1. Dude... Nay I totally know... I am in the same situation right now with mine... Luckily mine is only 1800 to get out but I also have five... lame... why the hell did I have to have 5?! because yeah they don't do anything for my intelligence... It's not like now that they are coming in people are all whoa Tanya you look smarter today?! bwahhaha anyway love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha EXACTLY! Ugh, five wisdom teeth?! Ouch. LOL I love you too babe <3

    ReplyDelete